Mechanical Engineer to LK Armatur, Zrenjanin, Serbia
LK Armatur - A One-Stop Supplier
LK Armatur was formed in 1985 when the LK Group widened its focus to provide boiler and calorifier makers with components.
By constant development and response to market demand for new products and services, LK Armatur has grown to become an important supplier of valves, components and prefabricated units for the global OEM and distributor market. LK Armatur now produces more than a million valves a year, ranging from simple standard valves to sophisticated, customised special products.
Machinery and technology have their places, but what makes a company successful is people. That's why LK Armature focuses on the employees - competence and skill are important keys to success. Education and development are natural parts of the culture at LK Armatur as we work according to the Lean production method with continuous improvement and progress.
- Generating 3D models for pipes, turned parts or plastic components included drawings with complete dimensioning and tolerances etc.
- Generating and managing assemblies and drawings for production
- Design of new items/products for LKA
- Design of fixtures and other production aid
- 3D measurement of pipes and backward engineering from samples
- Preparation of the product. Building of structures in Monitor ERP
- Close cooperation with R&D and Preparation at LKA in Helsingborg
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good general technical knowledge of different manufacturing methods
- Years of experience from 3D CAD system, SolidWorks or equal
- Good knowledge of technical drawings
- A few years working experience
- Good English – Written and spoken
- Good computer literacy (Windows/Office)
- Able to work on one’s own (independently)
- Can handle several tasks at the same time
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Able to travel on a regular basis to LKA Sweden
- Experience from HVAC is an advantage
For more information about the company visit our web site.
Applications by E-mail to:
Laszlo Bencell Technical Manager